caret icon Back to all discussions

Vibrating vagina?

Ok so yesterday I started experiencing this weird feeling like a vibrating sensation in my vagina. Like, right under the skin along the pubic bone. It lasts for 2-3 seconds but has happened on and off all day yesterday and is still happening today. It happens at least once or twice in an hour.

I don't know if it's the Endo, Fibro or something else weird going on. I have also noticed a couple of bad Endo pains recently.

Anyone else experience this?

  1. I have definitely experienced this and hadn't thought about it in a long time. No idea what's causing it. I get buzzing other random places too. I have several diagnoses, so who knows which one could be causing it. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I guess it does help to know you're not alone on this! ~Katrina, Advocate

    1. Yes, it does help knowing I am not alone!

  2. gosh, yes. I know exactly what you are talking about. I get this same feeling there and also in my rectum at times. And I have no idea what causes it. It almost feels like a muscle spasm or something. It's weird and uncomfortable. Glad to read I am not alone though. I still am convinced that I have endo in those specific areas, causing that extra weird pain/feeling. But who knows, I guess it could be a plethora of different things. :/ Sending you hugs warrior <3 -Kimberli (team member)

    1. I have vibrating sensations sometimes. Mine tend to pop up in my head or eardrums — they're sometimes linked to a migraine — but they happen other places, too. My doc says they're "internal tremors." She told me to keep an eye on them and tell her if they happen a lot. But that like muscle twitching, it can happen randomly for all kinds of reasons, including muscle tightness/fatigue — kind of like eye twitching. Mine don't happen enough to bother me, but I'd definitely mention this to your doc if it keeps bugging you! - Keri ( team member)

      1. I am hanging in there

      2. continued good thoughts being sent your way. -Kimberli (team member)

    or create an account to reply.