Endometriosis-Related Back Pain
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: June 2018
- Back Pain. Medline Plus: U.S. National Library of Medicine. https://medlineplus.gov/backpain.html. Published April 6, 2018. Accessed April 20, 2018.
- Back Pain. Mayo Clinic. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/back-pain/symptoms-causes/syc-20369906. Published March 30, 2017. Accessed April 20, 2018.
- Back Pain. National Institutes of Health: National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. https://www.niams.nih.gov/health-topics/back-pain#tab-overview. Published August 30, 2016. Accessed April 20, 2018.
- The Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Treatment of pelvic pain associated with endometriosis: A committee opinion. Fertility and Sterility. Apr 2014; 101(4), 927-935. Available from: http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(14)00150-2/pdf. Accessed April 20, 2018.
- Dongxu Z, Fei Y, et al. Low back pain tied to spinal endometriosis. European Spine Journal. May 2014; 23(2), 214-17.
- Uppal J, Sobotka S, Jenkins AL III. Cyclic sciatica and back pain responds to treatment of underlying endometriosis: Case illustration. World Neurosurgery. Jan 2017; 97, 760.e1-760.e3.
- Troyer MR. Differential diagnosis of endometriosis in a young adult woman with nonspecific low back pain. Physical Therapy. Jun 2007; 87(6), 801-10.