How Common is Endometriosis?
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: June 2018
- Schrager S, Falleroni J, Edgoose J. Evaluation and treatment of endometriosis. American Academic of Family Physicians. 2013; 87(2), 107-113. Available from: https://www.aafp.org/afp/2013/0115/p107.pdf. Accessed March 17, 2018.
- Endometriosis. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: WomensHealth.gov. https://www.womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics/endometriosis. Published March 16, 2018. Accessed March 17, 2018.
- Buck Louis GM, Hediger ML, Peterson CM, et al. Incidence of endometriosis by study population and diagnostic method: the ENDO Study. Fertil Steril. Aug 2011; 96(2), 360-365. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3143230/. Accessed March 17, 2018.
- How Common is Endometriosis? Michigan Medicine: University of Michigan. https://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hw99549. Published July 7, 2011. Accessed March 20, 2018.
- Gerlinger C, Faustmann T, Hassall JJ, Seitz C. Treatment of endometriosis in different ethnic populations: A meta-analysis of two clinical trials. BMC Women's Health. 19 Apr 2012; 12(9). Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3470994/. Accessed March 23, 2018.
- Mullerian Anomalies. Penn Medicine: University of Pennsylvania. https://www.pennmedicine.org/for-patients-and-visitors/patient-information/conditions-treated-a-to-z/mullerian-anomalies. Accessed March 23, 2018.