What Parts of the Body Can Be Affected by Endometriosis?
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: June 2018
- Schrager S, Falleroni J, Edgoose J. Evaluation and treatment of endometriosis. American Academic of Family Physicians. 2013; 87(2), 107-113. Available from: https://www.aafp.org/afp/2013/0115/p107.pdf. Accessed March 17, 2018.
- Endometriosis. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: WomensHealth.gov. https://www.womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics/endometriosis. Published March 16, 2018. Accessed March 17, 2018.
- Endometriosis. Mayo Clinic. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/endometriosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20354656. Published March 9, 2018. Accessed March 17, 2018.
- Role and Functional Anatomy of the Endometrium. Human Embryology Embryogenesis: Embryology.ch. http://www.embryology.ch/anglais/gnidation/role01.html. Accessed March 23, 2018.
- The Uterus: Structure, Function and Common Problems. Family Doctor: Health Information. http://www.familydoctor.co.uk/topic/hysterectomy/hysterectomy-the-uterus/. Accessed March 23, 2018.
- Endometriosis. Johns Hopkins Medicine: Health Library. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/gynecological_health/endometriosis_85,P00573. Accessed March 23, 2018.