Risk Factors and Protective Factors
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: June 2018
- Schrager S, Falleroni J, Edgoose J. Evaluation and treatment of endometriosis. American Academic of Family Physicians. 2013; 87(2), 107-113. Available from: https://www.aafp.org/afp/2013/0115/p107.pdf. Accessed March 25, 2018.
- Endometriosis. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: WomensHealth.gov. https://www.womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics/endometriosis. Published March 16, 2018. Accessed March 25, 2018.
- Mullerian Anomalies. Penn Medicine: University of Pennsylvania. https://www.pennmedicine.org/for-patients-and-visitors/patient-information/conditions-treated-a-to-z/mullerian-anomalies. Accessed March 25, 2018.
- Gupta S, Harlev A, Agarwal A, Pandithurai E. Predisposing and protective factors of endometriosis. Endometriosis. 2015. SpringerBriefs in Reproductive Biology. Springer, Cham.
- Gerlinger C, Faustmann T, Hassall JJ, Seitz C. Treatment of endometriosis in different ethnic populations: A meta-analysis of two clinical trials. BMC Women's Health. 19 Apr 2012; 12(9). Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3470994/. Accessed March 25, 2018.