Emerging and Ongoing Medication Research for Endometriosis
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: February 2019
- SPIRIT 2: Efficacy and Safety of Relugolix in Women with Endometriosis-Associated Pain. National Institutes of Health: U.S. National Library of Medicine. ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03204331?recrs=ad&cond=endometriosis&phase=2&rank=5. Updated April 3, 2018. Accessed May 1, 2018.
- Relugolix. Available at: https://endometriosisnews.com/relugolix/. Accessed 2.26.19
- SPIRIT 2: Efficacy and Safety Study of Relugolix in Women With Endometriosis-Associated Pain. Available at: https://www.centerwatch.com/clinical-trials/listings/121654/endometriosis-related-pain-spirit-2-efficacy-safety/. Accessed 2.27.19
- How It Works. Available at: http://myovant.com/relugolix. Accessed 2.27.19
- Linzagolix. Available at: http://www.obseva.com/pipeline/obe2109. Acccessed 2.26.19
- Linzagolix (OBE2109). Available at: https://endometriosisnews.com/obe2109/. Accessed 2.27.19
- Endometriosis: Should I Use Hormone Therapy? Michigan Medicine: University of Michigan. https://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/tv7240. Published October 6, 2017. Accessed May 1, 2018.
- Bulun S, Wood R. Aromatase in Endometriosis. Endometriosis.org. http://endometriosis.org/resources/articles/aromatase/. Accessed May 1, 2018.