Medications for Endometriosis
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: June 2019
- The Benefits and Risks of Pain Relievers: Q&A on NSAIDs with Sharon Hertz, MD. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. https://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm107856.htm. Published September 24, 2015. May 5, 2018.
- What Are NSAIDs? The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/treatment/what-are-nsaids/. Published January 2009. Accessed May 5, 2018.
- Misuse of Prescription Drugs. National Institutes of Health: National Institute on Drug Abuse. https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/misuse-prescription-drugs/which-classes-prescription-drugs-are-commonly-misused. Published January 2018. Accessed May 5, 2018.
- Misuse of Prescription Drugs. National Institutes of Health: National Institute on Drug Abuse. https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids. Accessed May 5, 2018.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Noncontraceptive uses of hormonal contraceptives. Practice Bulletin, Clinical Management Guidelines for Obstetrician-Gynecologists. Jan 2010; 115(1), 206-218.
- What are the Treatments for Endometriosis? National Institutes of Health: Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/endometri/conditioninfo/treatment. Published January 31, 2017. Accessed May 5, 2018.