Want to Have Better Sex? These Books Can Help
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Endometriosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Shum L, et al. Deep Dyspareunia and Sexual Quality of Life in Women With Endometriosis. Sex Med. 2018;6(3). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29801714. Accessed April 29, 2019.
- Azadzoi K, Siroky M. Neurologic Factors in Female Sexual Function and Dysfunction. Korean J Urol. 2010;51(7):443-449. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907491/. Accessed April 29, 2019.
- Harish T, Muliyala K, Murthy P. Successful management of vaginismus: An eclectic approach. 2011;53(2):154-155. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136020/. Accessed April 29, 2019.
- Shultz W. Magnetic resonance imaging of male and female genitals during coitus and female sexual arousal. BMJ . 1999;319(7225):1596-1600. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC28302/. Accessed April 29, 2019.
- Wallen K, Lloyd E. Female Sexual Arousal: Genital Anatomy and Orgasm in Intercourse. Horm Behav. 2011;59(5):780-792. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3894744/#!po=0.847458. Accessed April 29, 2019.