Managing Endo Belly with The Low-FODMAP Diet: Part 1
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Endometriosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Ek M, Roth R, Ekstrom P, Valentin L, Bengtsson M, Ohlsson B. Gastrointestinal symptoms among endometriosis patients—A case-cohort study. BMC Womens Health. 2015;15(29). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535676/. Accessed November 26, 2018.
- Monash University. The Low FODMAP Diet. Monash University. https://www.monashfodmap.com/. Accessed November 26, 2018.
- Altobelli E, Del Negro V, Angeletti P, Latella G. Low-FODMAP Diet Improves Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms: A Meta-Analysis. Nutrients. 2017;9(9):940. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5622700/. Accessed November 26, 2018.
- Moore J, Gibson P, Perry R, Burgell R. Endometriosis in patients with irritable bowel syndrome: Specific symptomatic and demographic profile, and response to the low FODMAP diet. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2017;57(2):201-205. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28303579. Accessed November 26, 2018.
- Weaver K, Sherwin L, Walitt B, Melkus G, Henderson W. Neuroimaging the brain-gut axis in patients with irritable bowel syndrome. World J Gastrointest Pharmacol Ther. 2016;7(2):320-333. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4848255/. Accessed November 26, 2018.
- Issa B, Onon T, Agrawal A, et al. Visceral hypersensitivity in endometriosis: a new target for treatment? Gut. 2012;61(3):367-372. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21868492. Accessed November 26, 2018.