Here’s What Happened When I Tried Grounding
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Endometriosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Oschman J, Chevalier G, Brown R. The effects of grounding (earthing) on inflammation, the immune response, wound healing, and prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. J Inflamm Res. 2015;8:83-96. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/. Accessed May 20, 2019.
- Chevalier G, Sinatra S, Oschman J, Sokal K, Sokal P. Earthing: Health Implications of Reconnecting the Human Body to the Earth's Surface Electrons. J Environ Public Health. 2012. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/. Accessed May 20, 2019.
- Oschman J. Perspective: Assume a spherical cow: The role of free or mobile electrons in bodywork, energetic and movement therapies. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. 2008;12(1):40-57. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1360859207000873. Accessed May 20, 2019.
- Henderson-Wilsonc C, Weerasuriya R. Feel blue, touch green: examples of green spaces promoting mental health. BJPsych Int. 2017;14(4):85-87. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5663020/. Accessed May 20, 2019.
- Bloomfield D. What makes nature-based interventions for mental health successful? BJPsych Int. 2017;14(4):82-85. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5663019/. Accessed May 20, 2019.