I Tried CBD Oil: Part 1
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Endometriosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Iffland K, Grotenherman F. An Update on Safety and Side Effects of Cannabidiol: A Review of Clinical Data and Relevant Animal Studies. Cannabis Cannabinoid Res. 2017;2(1):139-154. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5569602/.
- Zhang M. No, CBD Is Not 'Legal In All 50 States'. Forbes. https://www.forbes.com/sites/monazhang/2018/04/05/no-cbd-is-not-legal-in-all-50-states/#6af0c849762c. Published April 5, 2018. Accessed March 4, 2019.
- Nagarkatti P, Pandey R, Amcaoglu Rieder S, Hedge V, Nagarkatti M. Cannabinoids as novel anti-inflammatory drugs. Future Med Chem. 2009;1(7):1333-1349. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2828614/. Accessed March 4, 2019.
- Zou S, Kumar U. Cannabinoid Receptors and the Endocannabinoid System: Signaling and Function in the Central Nervous System. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(3). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5877694/. Accessed March 4, 2019.
- Yang M, Wang P, Wang S, Sun W, Oyang Y, Fuh J. Women with Endometriosis Are More Likely to Suffer from Migraines: A Population-Based Study. PLoS One. 2012;7(3). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3307779/. Accessed March 4, 2019.
- Finniss D, Kaptchuk T, Miller F, Benedetti F. Placebo Effects: Biological, Clinical and Ethical Advances. Lancet. 2010;375(9715):686-695. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2832199/. Accessed March 4, 2019.