Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: June 2018
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Noncontraceptive uses of hormonal contraceptives. Practice Bulletin, Clinical Management Guidelines for Obstetrician-Gynecologists. Jan 2010; 115(1), 206-218.
- What are the Treatments for Endometriosis? National Institutes of Health: Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/endometri/conditioninfo/treatment. Published January 31, 2017. Accessed May 1, 2018.
- Progestin-Only Hormonal Birth Control: Pill and Injection. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. https://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Progestin-Only-Hormonal-Birth-Control-Pill-and-Injection. Published March 2018. Accessed May 1, 2018.
- Endometriosis: Leuprolide Acetate with Add-Back. Center for Young Women's Health. https://youngwomenshealth.org/2014/08/01/endometriosis-leuprolide-acetate-with-add-back/. Published August 29, 2016. Accessed May 1, 2018.
- Danazol Prescribing Information. National Institutes of Health. https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/fda/fdaDrugXsl.cfm?setid=f2c9b713-aafc-49ca-866e-334d9b5c2e2d&type=display. Published August 2017. Accessed May 1, 2018.