caret icon Back to all discussions

Recommendations for doctors specializing in endo related infertility

Hi, there, I have one remaining embryo on ice after miscarrying 5 blastocysts in 3 embryo transfers this year. All the fertility doctors know I have endo, and have treated me with Lupron, however that is not enough. I want to consult with a doctor who very much has an expertise in endometriosis and infertility. Any leads most appreciated!

  1. Hi , goodness it sounds like you must have a lot on your mind right now. While we wait for others to chime in, have you checked our Nancy's Nook - It's a Facebook group that has a doctor locator and a lot of community members will give honest remarks there about their experiences and thoughts on the provider. I really hope that helps. I am sending so many well wishes your way this evening Steph. Please keep us posted on how everything works out. All our love, Kayleigh, team 💛

    1. thank you! I will check out that group now!

      1. Wow, this is a lot to deal with--I'm so sorry you are going through all of this. I totally support your plan to see a specialist at this point. There are several ways you can go about this: as Kayleigh mentioned, try Nancy's Nook. Your fertility practice may have some doctors to suggest. You could also call your health insurance company and see if they have any endometriosis specialists on their list. Or check with large medical centers in your area, especially academic hospitals. And here's an article with some more ideas: In your case I think it would be important to ask the doctor about their experience treating endometriosis in the setting of infertility. Please keep us posted on your progress. Best wishes to you! -Audrey ( team member)

        or create an account to reply.