Mental and Emotional Well-Being
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: June 2018
- Culley et al. The social and psychological impact of endometriosis on women's lives: A critical narrative review. Human Reproduction Update. 1 Nov 2013; 19(6), 625-39. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/humupd/article/19/6/625/839568. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Mental Health: Keeping Your Emotional Health. American Academy of Family Physicians: FamilyDoctor.org. https://familydoctor.org/mental-health-keeping-your-emotional-health/. Published May 18, 2017. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Smith M, Segal R, Robinson L, Segal J. Building Better Mental Health. HelpGuide.org. https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-health/building-better-mental-health.htm. Published March 2018. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- What is the Mind-Body Connection. University of Minnesota. https://www.takingcharge.csh.umn.edu/what-is-the-mind-body-connection. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Parazzini F, Viganò P, Candiani M, Fedele L. Diet and endometriosis risk: A literature review. Reprod Biomed Online. Apr 2013; 26(4), 323-6.
- Exercise and Chronic Disease: Get the Facts. Mayo Clinic. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/in-depth/exercise-and-chronic-disease/art-20046049. Published June 20, 2015. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Warning Signs of Mental Illness. American Psychiatric Association. https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/warning-signs-of-mental-illness. Published September 2015. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Lifeline Chat. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/. Accessed June 1, 2018.