Coping with Infertility
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: June 2018
- Infertility. World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/topics/infertility/keyissues/en/. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- The psychological impact of infertility and its treatment. Harvard Health Publishing. Harvard Medical School. https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/The-psychological-impact-of-infertility-and-its-treatment. Published May 2009. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Ezzell W. The impact of infertility on women's mental health. North Carolina Medical Journal. Nov-Dec 2016; 77(6), 427-8. Available from: http://www.ncmedicaljournal.com/content/77/6/427.short. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Weir K. The Exercise Effect. American Psychological Association. Dec 2011; 42(11). Available from: http://www.apa.org/monitor/2011/12/exercise.aspx. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Sharma A, Madaan V, Petty FD. Exercise for Mental Health. Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry. 2006; 8(2), 106. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1470658/. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Lifestyle Changes that May Boost Fertility. University of Wisconsin Health: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. https://www.uwhealth.org/infertility/lifestyle-changes-that-may-boost-fertility/50420. Accessed June 1, 2018.