Coping with Endometriosis
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: June 2018
- Endometriosis Fact Sheet. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. https://www.acog.org/about_acog/news_room/~/media/newsroom/millionwomanmarchendometriosisfactsheet.pdf. Published 2014. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Culley et al. The social and psychological impact of endometriosis on women's lives: A critical narrative review. Human Reproduction Update. 1 Nov 2013; 19(6), 625-39. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/humupd/article/19/6/625/839568. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Johnson E, Hummelshoj L. Painful Intercourse. Endometriosis.org. http://endometriosis.org/resources/articles/painful-intercourse/. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Relationships and Sex. Jean Hailes: For Women's Health. https://jeanhailes.org.au/health-a-z/endometriosis/relationships-sex. Published March 1, 2017. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Facts About the Americans with Disabilities Act. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/fs-ada.cfm. Accessed June 1, 2018.