The Link Between Endometriosis and Asthma
- Alqaisi Z, Yaqoob A, Fadhil S, et al. Endometriosis is associated with increased risk of asthma in reproductive age women. Presented at: American Thoracic Society International Conference; 2018.
- Peng Y, Shan-Yu S, Liao W, et al. Asthma is associated with endometriosis: A retrospective population based cohort study. Respir Med. 2017; 132:112-116.
- Kvaskoff M, Mu F, Terry K, et al. Endometriosis: a high-risk population for major chronic diseases? Human Reprod Update. 2015; 21(4): 500-16.
- Henriques, C. Endometriosis and oral contraceptives linked to higher risk of asthma in study. https://endometriosisnews.com/2018/06/05/endometriosis-and-oral-contraceptive-use-linked-to-higher-asthma-risk/ Accessed June 30, 2018.
- Cleveland Clinic press release. Endometriosis and oral contraceptives linked to higher risk of asthma in study. https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.org/endometriosis-and-oral-contraceptive-use-linked-to-higher-asthma-risk/ Accessed June 30, 2018.
- Podgaec S, Abrao M, Dias J, Rizzo L, de Olivera R, Baracat E. Endometriosis: an inflammatory disease with a Th2 immune response component. Human Reprod. 2007; 5(1): 1373-9.