5 Surprising Things About Endometriosis
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Endometriosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Mehedintu C, Plotogea MN, Ionescu S, Antonovici M. Endometriosis still a challenge. J Med Life. 2014;7(3):348-357. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4233437/. Accessed March 25, 2019.
- Wiginton K, Sinervo K. Interview. 2018.
- Martin J, Hauck A. Endometriosis in the male. Am Sure. 1985;51(7):426-430. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4014886. Accessed March 25, 2019.
- Jabr F, Mani V. An unusual cause of abdominal pain in a male patient: Endometriosis. Avicenna J Med. 2014;4(4):99-101. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4183904/. Accessed March 25, 2019.
- Signorile, P, et al. New evidence of the presence of endometriosis in the human fetus. Reprod Biomed Online. 2010;21(1):142-147. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20471320. Accessed March 25, 2019.
- Harris H, Eke A, Chavarro J, Missmer S. Fruit and vegetable consumption and risk of endometriosis. Hum Reprod. 2018;33(4):715-727. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29401293. Accessed March 25, 2019.
- Matalliotakis, et al. I. High rate of allergies among women with endometriosis. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2012;32(3):291-293. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22369407. Accessed March 25, 2019.