Salmon and Avocado Rice Noodles
When it comes to eating for endometriosis, I love recipes that are simple and quick to prepare. This easy little combo of salmon and rice noodles is both a full meal, but also a delicious treat. It includes one of my favorite cupboard staples - tamari sauce, which is a gluten-free form of soya sauce.
Prep time: 0 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes 1 serving
Ingredients for salmon and avocado rice noodles
- 100g dried rice noodles
- Half a salmon fillet, around 140g
- Half an avocado
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1tbsp tamari sauce
Directions for salmon and avocado rice noodles
- Heat a pan to a medium-high heat and cook your salmon, flipping over to brown either side. Alternatively, grill for 6-8 mins until just cooked through. Set aside.
- Bring some water to the boil in a saucepan, add the rice noodles and cook for six minutes (unless the packaging gives you different instructions).
- Peel and dice your avocado.
- Once the noodles are ready, place them in a bowl or deep dish, add the salmon fillet on top, top with the avocado pieces.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and the tamari sauce. The amounts above are my own preferences. You may want to add more or less according to your tastebuds.
- calories: 870
- fat: 28g
- protein: 50g
- sodium: 794g
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Endometriosis.net cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original
Have you ever experienced any of the following symptoms?