Endometriosis and Sleep
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Endometriosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Healthline. (2018). What is tryptophan? Retrieved from: https://www.healthline.com/health/tryptophan.
- Healthline. (2018). 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Magnesium. Retrieved from: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-magnesium-benefits.
- Nielsen, F, H, Johnson, L, K., & Zeng H. (2010). Magnesium supplementation improves indicators of low magnesium status and inflammatory stress in adults older than 51 years with poor quality sleep. Magnesium Research, 23(4), 158-168. Doi 10.1684/mrh.2010.0220.
- Yang, P, Y., Ho, K, H., Chen, H, C & Chien, M, Y. (2012). Exercise training improves sleep quality in middle-aged and older adults with sleep problems: a systematic review. Journal of Physiotherapy, 58(3), 157 – 163.
- Bonocher, C. M., Montenegro, M. L., Rosa E Silva, J. C., Ferriani, R. A., & Meola, J. (2014). Endometriosis and physical exercises: a systematic review. Reproductive biology and endocrinology: RB&E, 12, 4. doi:10.1186/1477-7827-12-4.