My Sex Diary: Part 3
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Endometriosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Miller J, Ahn S, Monsanto S, Khalaj K, Koti M, Tayade C. Implications of immune dysfunction on endometriosis associated infertility. Oncotarget. 2017;8(4):7138-7147. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5351695/. Accessed April 25, 2019.
- Riley C, Moen M, Videm V. Inflammatory markers in endometriosis: reduced peritoneal neutrophil response in minimal endometriosis. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2007;86(7):877-881. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17611835. Accessed April 25, 2019.
- Prendergast S. Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy for Vulvodynia: A Clinician's Guide. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2017;44(3):509-522. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28778646. Accessed April 25, 2019.
- Brotto L, Yong P, Smith K, Sadownik L. Impact of a multidisciplinary vulvodynia program on sexual functioning and dyspareunia. J Sex Med. 2015;12(1):238-247. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25354520. Accessed April 25, 2019.
- Hamilton L, Meston C. Chronic stress and sexual function in women. J Sex Med. 2013;10(10):2443-2454. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4199300/. Accessed April 25, 2019.