Managing Infertility Stress and Depression
- Patel A, Sharma P, Narayan P, Binu V, Dinesh N, Pai P. Prevalence and predictors of infertility-specific stress in women diagnosed with primary infertility: A clinic-based study. J Hum Reprod Sci. 2016;9(1):28. doi:10.4103/0974-1208.178630
- Lehman S. Depression may prevent infertile women from seeking treatment. U.S. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-infertility-depression/depression-may-prevent-infertile-women-from-seeking-treatment-idUSKBN15428F. Published 2018. Accessed September 30, 2018.
- LUKSE M, VACC N. Grief, Depression, and Coping in Women Undergoing Infertility Treatment. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 1999;93(2):245-251. doi:10.1097/00006250-199902000-00017
- Publishing H. The psychological impact of infertility and its treatment - Harvard Health. Harvard Health. https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/The-psychological-impact-of-infertility-and-its-treatment. Published 2018. Accessed September 30, 2018.
- Human H. 11 Awesome Ways to Relieve Infertility Stress. HuffPost. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/heather-huhman/11-awesome-ways-to-relieve-infertility-stress_b_7577438.html. Published 2018. Accessed September 30, 2018.
- Coping with the Stress of Infertility. Parents.com. https://www.parents.com/getting-pregnant/infertility/causes/coping-with-the-stress-of-infertility/. Published 2018. Accessed September 30, 2018.
- Coping Techniques - RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. https://resolve.org/support/managing-infertility-stress/coping-techniques/. Published 2018. Accessed September 30, 2018.