I (mostly) Gave Up Wheat & My Joints Have Never Felt Better
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Endometriosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Fagerjord Lorem G, Schirmer H, Emaus N. What is the impact of underweight on self-reported health trajectories and mortality rates: a cohort study. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2017;15(191). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5625617/. Accessed January 20, 2020.
- Niland B, Cash B. Health Benefits and Adverse Effects of a Gluten-Free Diet in Non–Celiac Disease Patients. Gastroenterol Hepatol (N Y). 2018;14(2):82-91. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5866307/. Accessed January 20, 2020.
- Marziali M, et al. Gluten-free diet: a new strategy for management of painful endometriosis related symptoms? Minerva Chir. 2012;67(6):499-504. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23334113. Accessed January 20, 2020.
- Stephansson O, Falconer H, Ludvigsson J. Risk of endometriosis in 11,000 women with celiac disease. Hum Reprod. 2011;26(10). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21840904. Accessed January 20, 2020.
- Shigesi N, et al. The association between endometriosis and autoimmune diseases: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Hum Reprod Update. 2019;25(4):486-503. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6601386. Accessed January 20, 2020./