My First Visit to Pelvic Floor Therapy
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Endometriosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Saleem A, Navarro P, Munson J, Hall J. Endometriosis of the appendix: Report of three cases. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2011;2(2):16-19. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3199711/. Accessed August 14, 2019.
- Oulaqi N, Hefny A, Joshi S, Salim K, Abu-Zidan F. Endometriosis of the Appendix. Afr Health Sci. 2008;8(3):196-198. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2583268/. Accessed August 14, 2019.
- Awad E, Ahmed H, Yousef A, Abbas R. Efficacy of exercise on pelvic pain and posture associated with endometriosis: within subject design. J Phys Ther Sci. 2017;29(12):2112-2115. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5890212/. Accessed August 14, 2019.
- Brawn J, Morotti M, Zondervan K, Becker C. Central changes associated with chronic pelvic pain and endometriosis. Hum Reprod Update. 2014;20(5):737-747. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24920437. Accessed August 14, 2019.
- Aredo J, Heyrana K, Karp B, Shah J, Stratton P. Relating Chronic Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis to Signs of Sensitization and Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction. Semin Reprod Med. 2017;35(1):88-97. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5585080/. Accessed August 14, 2019.