Infertility and Pregnancy Complications with Endometriosis
- Schrager S, Falleroni J, Edgoose J. Evaluation and treatment of endometriosis. American Academic of Family Physicians. 2013; 87(2), 107-113. Available from: https://www.aafp.org/afp/2013/0115/p107.pdf. Accessed March 29, 2018.
- Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Endometriosis and infertility: A committee opinion. Fertil Steril. Sep 2012; 98(3), 591-8.
- Bulletti C, Coccia ME, Battistoni S, Borini A. Endometriosis and infertility. J Assist Reprod Genet. Aug 2010; 27(8), 441-7. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2941592/. Accessed June 5, 2018.
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. Women with Endometriosis Need Special Care During Pregnancy to Avoid Risk of Premature Birth. EurekAlert: American Association for the Advancement of Science. https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-07/esfh-wwe063009.php. Published July 1, 2009. Accessed March 29, 2018.
- Maggiore ULR, Ferrero S, Mangili G, et al. A systematic review on endometriosis during pregnancy: diagnosis, misdiagnosis, complications and outcomes. Human Reproduction Update. 1 Jan 2016; 22(1), 70-103. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/humupd/article/22/1/70/2457880. Accessed March 29, 2018.
- Wood R, Guidone H, Hummelshoj L. Myths and misconceptions in endometriosis. Endometriosis.org. http://endometriosis.org/resources/articles/myths/. Accessed March 29, 2018.
- Petresin J, Wolf J, Emir S, Muller A, and Boosz AS. Endometriosis-associated maternal pregnancy complications-Case report and literature review. Geburtshilfe Frauenheilkd (English Print). Aug 2016; 76(8), 902-5. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4999325/. Accessed March 29, 2018.
- Endometriosis. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: WomensHealth.gov. https://www.womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics/endometriosis. Published March 16, 2018. Accessed March 17, 2018.
- The Effect of Endometriosis on Fertility and Infertility. Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. https://www.advancedfertility.com/endometriosis.htm. Accessed March 23, 2018.
- Wood R. Infertility. Endometriosis.org. http://endometriosis.org/endometriosis/infertility/. Accessed March 23, 2018.
- Infertility. Mayo Clinic. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/infertility/symptoms-causes/syc-20354317. Published March 8, 2018. Accessed June 5, 2018.
- Lifestyle Changes that May Boost Fertility. University of Wisconsin Health: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. https://www.uwhealth.org/infertility/lifestyle-changes-that-may-boost-fertility/50420. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Female Infertility. Mayo Clinic. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/female-infertility/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20354313. Published March 8, 2018. Accessed March 29, 2018.
- Conditions Treated: Infertility. UCLA Health: Obstetrics and Gynecology. http://obgyn.ucla.edu/infertility. Accessed March 29, 2018.
- Infertility. World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/topics/infertility/keyissues/en/. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- The psychological impact of infertility and its treatment. Harvard Health Publishing. Harvard Medical School. https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/The-psychological-impact-of-infertility-and-its-treatment. Published May 2009. Accessed June 1, 2018.
- Ezzell W. The impact of infertility on women's mental health. North Carolina Medical Journal. Nov-Dec 2016; 77(6), 427-8. Available from: http://www.ncmedicaljournal.com/content/77/6/427.short. Accessed June 1, 2018.