6 Signs You May Have Endometriosis
- Endometriosis Foundation of America. What Is Endometriosis? Causes, Symptoms and Treatments. https://www.endofound.org/endometriosis. Accessed September 25, 2018.
- Mayo Clinic. Endometriosis. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/endometriosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20354656. Accessed September 25, 2018.
- Abnormal Menstruation (Periods). Cleveland Clinic. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/14633-abnormal-menstruation-periods. Published January 16, 2015. Accessed April 4, 2018.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. https://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Abnormal-Uterine-Bleeding. Published March 2017. Accessed April 4, 2018.
- Barbieri RL. Patient Education: Chronic Pelvic Pain in Women (Beyond the Basics). UpToDate. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/chronic-pelvic-pain-in-women-beyond-the-basics. Published December 8, 2018. Accessed April 4, 2018.
- WebMD. What Does Endometriosis Feel Like? https://www.webmd.com/women/endometriosis/understanding-endometriosis-symptoms. Accessed September 25, 2018.
- USDHHS. Endometriosis. https://www.womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics/endometriosis. Accessed September 25, 2018.
- When IBS is Really Endometriosis on the Bowel-Ken Sinervo, MD. Endometriosis Foundation of America. https://www.endofound.org/when-ibs-is-really-endometriosis-on-the-bowel-ken-sinervo-md. Published 2013. Accessed April 4, 2018.
- Petresin J, Wolf J, Emir S, Muller A, and Boosz AS. Endometriosis-associated maternal pregnancy complications-Case report and literature review. Geburtshilfe Frauenheilkd (English Print). Aug 2016; 76(8), 902-5. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4999325/. Accessed March 29, 2018.
- Endometriosis Foundation of America. Endometriosis Symptoms: Fatigue and Personality Changes. https://www.endofound.org/fatigue-personality-changes. Accessed September 25, 2018.